A leading top-ten pharmaceutical company
The client conducted a territory realignment which eliminate field rep coverage for decile 2-6 practices nationwide. The TRx volume among these practices was of value, but not significant enough to justify the cost of field rep coverage.
Archer Healthcare deployed a team of pharmaceutical telesales representatives to identify and detail key clinic personnel on a monthly basis.
4,200 Specialists and PCPs
- Within the first six months, TRx volume grew by 18.4% in tele-detailed offices (versus baseline without telesales or field rep coverage)
- 92% average teledetail completion rate with target offices
- The cost per telesales detail was 7% of the cost for a field rep detail
- Additional target physicians were added to the telesales program in year two, after a second sales force realignment
- The ROI for the program over six cycles was 157%
- Prescribers with TRx volume increases into the 8+ decile range were successfully transitioned back to the field rep team