A small tier pharmaceutical company specializing in the cardiovascular marketplace
- Client had reacquired a mature blood pressure medication from a co-promotion partner that was already facing generic competition.
- All field sales coverage was halted. Within months, prescribing went from positive growth to -8%
- The goal was to promote the product with non-personal selling alone after months of steady NRx decline.
- The targets were primary care physician offices who were to be messaged and sampled.
- Archer Healthcare worked with the client to build a team of pharmaceutical telesales representatives
- The team detailed and serviced over 2,000 “key advocate” prescriber offices nationwide.
- The database was validated and qualified through active communication with target offices
- We facilitated sample ordering and shipment through our clients fulfillment partner
- We delivered direct mail and other prescriber/patient material through our fulfillment team
- Through 2 complete contact cycles, the average teledetail completion rate with target offices was over 65%
- Roughly 30 % of target offices were deemed not promotionally responsive and dropped
- Sample Request Form (SRF) return rate was over 50%
- After 60 days client reported prescriptions increased from -8% to + 7% with teledetailing alone
- After 6 months of teledetailing client added an additional 2 products to the Archer Inside Sales Team.