A top-ten global pharmaceutical company
- Our client, a leader in dermatology products, was introducing a newly approved product formulation to the market.
- The goal was to promote the new formulation along with existing products without expanding the current field sales force.
- The target prescribers were a large number of mid-decile specialist prescribers who they could not reach with their existing sales force, as well as non-specialist prescribers
- Archer Healthcare worked with the client to build a team of pharmaceutical telesales representatives
- The team detailed and serviced over 6,000 mid decile and vacant prescribers nationwide.
- We executed direct mail and email promotional campaigns in support of the telesales program.
- We processed and shipped product materials, PIs, sample bins, brochures, tear pads and coupons on demand to HCP offices.
- Each representative managed a territory of 750-1,000 prescribers to ensure continuity.
- All physicians were detailed on a monthly basis for three months
- The data were compiled and analyzed to identify promotionally responsive offices
- Call frequencies and sample shipments were increased or decreased based on the three month decile trends to maximize impact and better manage sample costs.
- The telesales team provided toll-free inbound support for physicians and their staff who called to request samples, patient materials and to ask general product questions.
- Staffing levels were constantly monitored to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
- Over 12-months, TRx volume grew by 17% in specialist offices and 33% in non-specialist offices
- Through 12 complete contact cycles, the average teledetail completion rate with target offices was 93%
- Sample Request Form (SRF) return rate was 60%
- After 12-months, the ROI for the program was 157%
- Prescribers with TRx volume increases to 8+decile range were successfully transitioned back to the field rep team